Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Yield 12-15 Muffins
These are a fast, flour-free muffin that tastes great too!
- 2.5 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 TBSP ground flax seed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 ripe bananas
*Optional - I added in some mini dark chocolate chips and walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line 12 muffin tins with silicone or foil liners.
2. Place the oats in the food processor and pulse for about 10 seconds. Add remaining ingredients to the food processor.
3. Process until everything is mixed together and oats are smooth.
4. Fold in chocolate chips/nuts.
5. Divide batter among cupcake liners, and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
Courses Breakfast, Snacks