High Protein Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Yield 4 Servings
Delicious Chickpea Cookie Dough made in a blender!
This is a healthy, eggless, gluten-free, high protein cookie dough that will satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 2 cups Chickpeas (cooked) or (canned & rinsed)
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cups Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
- Place chickpeas, sunflower seed butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Transfer cookie dough to a bowl and stir in chocolate chips. Divide into bowls, or roll into balls. Enjoy!
No Sunflower Seed Butter: Use peanut butter, almond butter or cashew butter.
Leftovers: Store in an air-tight container up to 4 days in the fridge.