Egg Roll In A Bowl
Yield 4 Servings
No need to order in when you can make this delicious & healthy meal in just minutes from start to finish!
Serve it with a salad, or all by itself.
- 2 tbsps Coconut oil
- 1 Yellow Onion (medium, diced)
- 5 stalks Green Onion (diced)
- 4 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (peeled and grated)
- 1 lb Lean Ground Pork
- 6 cups Coleslaw Mix (I used kale coleslaw mix)
- 2 cups Bean Sprouts
- 1/4 cup Tamari Sauce
- .Heat the avocado oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the yellow onion, green onion, garlic, and ginger. Cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently, until soft.
- Add the pork and break it up as it cooks. Cook for about 7-10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Stir in the coleslaw mix, bean sprouts, and tamari sauce. Stir for 5 minutes, or until veggies have softened. Transfer to bowls and enjoy!
No meat: Replace the ground meat with scrambled eggs