Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
Yield 9-12 Muffins
Who doesn't like a good lemon muffin? These are easy, yummy, and just happen to be gluten-free too!
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 6 Egg
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Lemon (zested and juiced)
- 1 tbsp Poppy Seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a muffin tray with liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine coconut flour, maple syrup, eggs, coconut oil and salt. Stir well to combine. Add in lemon zest, lemon juice and poppy seeds. Mix well.
- Use a ¼ measuring cup to ladle the batter into the muffin tray. Place in oven and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Enjoy!