Yield 4 Fudgesicles
Who doesn’t love a good fudgesicle in the summer?
I know we do!
Here is a healthy twist on these delicious summertime treats, and the subject of this week’s contest.
Head on over to my Instagram or Facebook page and share a picture of your favorite healthier summer treat that you made and you are entered to win a summer meal plan full of yummy recipes for you to try. Check out both pages to see more info about this contest.
Here is our recipe. They are full of hormone-loving good fats from the avocados and coconut milk, and have honey to make it sweet instead of sugar in regular fudgesicles. Your hormones, and your taste buds will love these!
- 2 avocados, pitted and diced
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup honey, add more if you like it sweeter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- Ice Pop Molds
- In a blender or a food processor, add in the avocados, coocoa powder, honey, vanilla, and coconut milk. Blend or pulse until the mixture is creamy.
- Taste and see if it is sweet enough for your taste, if not add in more honey.
- Place the creamy mixture into ice pop molds and try to get all of the air bubbles out. *
- Freeze overnight.
It’s easier to add the mixture into the ice pop molds by using a pastry bag – like you would do with frosting. To get most of the air bubbles out, shake the mold a couple of times and poke a knife or something similar into the mixture.
**See they are kid-approved too!**
Good luck in the contest!