Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Yield 4 Servings
Don't let the word avocado fool you 😉
This is a delicious chocolate pudding that my kids ask for often. It's full of healthy fats & fibre to support better moods, less PMS, and deeper sleep - as well as happier hormones. This one is a win for sure!
- 2 medium ripe avocados , peeled, pitted and chopped
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup sweetener of choice (honey, pure maple syrup, etc.)
- ½ cup milk (or any dairy-free milk)
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients, until smooth, in a blender, food processor or using a hand held mixer. Serve immediately, or chill first (this is what I do, and it's so good!).
- Cover tightly and store in the fridge for up to 4 days.