Coconut Almond Cups
Yield 6 Servings
This is a delicious treat to have on hand for a snack or quick dessert!
1/4 cup Almond Butter (not runny)
2 tbsps Coconut Oil (melted, divided)
1 1/2 tsps Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 tsps Cinnamon
1/16 tsp Sea Salt
1/4 cup Coconut Butter
- Arrange paper baking cups on a plate or a small baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, stir the almond butter with half of the melted coconut oil together until smooth. Stir in the vanilla, cinnamon and salt. The mixture will stiffen.
- In a second small mixing bowl, combine the remaining melted coconut oil and coconut butter together and stir until runny.
- Fold the coconut butter mixture into the almond butter mixture until just combined.
- Divide into the prepared baking cups. Freeze for at least one hour or until solid. Enjoy!
Keep in an airtight container or zipper-lock bag in the freezer for up to one month. Best to eat from frozen.
One serving is one piece.
Likes it Sweet
Add liquid stevia drops to taste.