Coconut Almond Cups
Yield 6 Servings
This is a delicious treat to have on hand for a snack or quick dessert!
1/4 cup Almond Butter (not runny)
2 tbsps Coconut Oil (melted, divided)
1 1/2 tsps Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 tsps Cinnamon
1/16 tsp Sea Salt
1/4 cup Coconut Butter
- Arrange paper baking cups on a plate or a small baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, stir the almond butter with half of the melted coconut oil together until smooth. Stir in the vanilla, cinnamon and salt. The mixture will stiffen.
- In a second small mixing bowl, combine the remaining melted coconut oil and coconut butter together and stir until runny.
- Fold the coconut butter mixture into the almond butter mixture until just combined.
- Divide into the prepared baking cups. Freeze for at least one hour or until solid. Enjoy!
Keep in an airtight container or zipper-lock bag in the freezer for up to one month. Best to eat from frozen.
One serving is one piece.
Likes it Sweet
Add liquid stevia drops to taste.
Recipe by Marie Tower Nutrition at https://marietower.com/coconut-almond-cups/