Honey Lemon Salad Dressing
Making your own salad dressing is an easy, inexpensive way to level up your salads.
Many store bought dressings are actually full of refined sugars, poor quality (rancid) oils, and artificial flavours. All of these ingredients can impact your hormones negatively.
Although purchasing dressing may seem convenient, a homemade version is just about one of the easiest recipes that I teach my clients!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard or dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- In a food processor or small blender mix together olive oil, lemon juice/zest, dijon mustard, honey, salt, pepper and parsley until smooth.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week in the refrigerator.
Leave a Comment