Yield 16 Brownies
This is a fudgy, but fluffy brownie that delivers that yummy pumpkin taste which is perfect for this time of the year!
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- ⅔ cup cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 2/3 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- ⅔ cup pure maple syrup
- ⅔ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a square pan with parchment paper.
- Add the oats to a high-powered blender and blend on high until a flour forms.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender, or food processor except for the chocolate chips and blend until combined. Stir the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour the brownie batter into the parchment-lined pan and spread it into an even layer.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until the brownies are set up and feel firm when you gently poke them in the center.