Honey Coconut No-Bake Energy Balls
Yield 24 Balls
These are quick & easy and a great high protein snack to have when you are on the go!
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 and ½ cups coconut flakes
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup ground flaxseed
- ⅔ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Pulse oats in food processor for a several seconds, until flakes are broken. (I left mine whole)
- Combine ingredients in a large mixing bowl with hands.
- Chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Shape into 1 inch balls. Store in fridge for up to a week.