Strawberry Banana Popsicles
Yield 8 Popsicles
These are a delicious treat on a hot day - for your kids (or you!).
- 1 ripe large banana, chopped
- 1 ½ cup strawberries hulled & chopped
- ¼ cup plant based milk (I like coconut, oat or almond)
- ½ cup unsweetened greek yogurt (I like unsweetened Riviera Coconut Yogurt)
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend at high speed until it forms a banana strawberry smoothie mixture.
- Fill 8 popsicle molds up to the top. Add a popsicle stick in the centre of each filled popsicle.
- Freeze overnight and store for up to 3 months in the freezer.