Apple Oat Breakfast Cake
Yield 6-8 Pieces
This is a delicious flour-free breakfast cake that you can make ahead for an easy morning!
- 1 cup oats
- 1 large apple, peeled and chopped
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Put all ingredients in a blender, but use only 3/4 of the oats. Process until smooth and then mix in the 1/4 of the oats.
- Line a smaller sized baking pan with parchment paper and pour the mixture inside.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- After baking let the cake cool off, slice, put the slices in an airtight container in the fridge for at least an hour. The cake gets better the longer it’s cooled. Enjoy for breakfast or dessert.