Instant Pot Chicken Tacos
Yield 6 Servings
This was a quick & easy supper that we all loved here - perfect for Taco Tuesday!
- 4-6 frozen chicken breast portions
- 1 cup chicken stock or water
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp Cumin
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 small white onions
- Mini Corn Tortillas
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Lime, optional
- Place frozen chicken in Instant Pot and pour chicken stock over top.
- Mix spices to combine, and sprinkle over chicken.
- Peel and halve one onion, and peel garlic. Add to Instant Pot.
- Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, dice the additional onion and finely chop cilantro.
- Remove chicken from pan, leaving onion and garlic. Dice or shred chicken.
- Toast tortillas on a griddle until heated and flexible.
- Top with chicken, diced onion, and chopped cilantro. Squeeze a bit of lime juice on each taco if desired.