Pumpkin Pie Granola Bars
Yield 14-16 Bars
I love these as a delicious Fall snack!
- 2 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1/3 cup oat flour (I just throw some oats in the blender for this)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- pinch nutmeg
- cloves pinch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cup chopped raisins
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup liquid honey
- 1/4 cup fancy molasses
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine the oats, oat flour, spices, coconut, chopped dates, raisins, pumpkin seeds and chocolate chips.
- In a separate mixing bowl, using a mixer, combine the pumpkin puree, honey, molasses, butter and vanilla.
- Add the pumpkin mixture to the oat mixture and combine (you can use your mixer).
- Once the granola mixture is thoroughly combined, press it into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is light brown and dry to the touch.
- Then remove from the oven and lift out onto a cutting board.
- Cut the granola into bars by pressing down to cut so that you don’t tear apart the bars.
- Let cool completely.