Zucchini Breakfast Cookies
Yield 18 Cookies
A delicious way to use up the zucchini you may have grown this year!
- 2 cups Quick Cooking Oats Can be gluten free
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 mashed banana Use a ripe or a thawed frozen banana for best flavor.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup seed or nut butter (I used almond butter - you can use sunflower seed butter so you can send it to school if you want)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 medium Zucchini, shredded About 1 to 1 1/2 cups of shredded zucchini.
- 1/2 cup Raisins (I used chocolate chips instead)
- 1/3 cup Honey
Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl.
Mix well until all dry ingredients are incorporated.
Use a muffin scoop to scoop the batter onto a greased or lined cookie sheet.
Press the cookies down with your hand to make a flattened rounded shape, this will help them bake better.
Bake at 350 degrees F for about 15 minutes or until the middles of the cookies are no longer gooey. The outsides should just be browned around the edges.