Berry Kefir Overnight Oats
Yield 1 Serving
Kefir is one of my favourite foods to help boost gut health. When it comes to your hormones, you really want your gut happy to help promote more balanced hormones!
This is a great breakfast, or snack - give it a try!
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup plain milk kefir (Liberte brand is my favourite)
- 1/4 cup chopped strawberries, raspberries, blueberries - or any combo of berries you love!
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- 1 TBSP raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Add all ingredients into a jar or glass container with a lid. Mix well and place in the fridge overnight. Remove from the fridge and serve!
- This can be prepped ahead of time and the overnight oats taste great after sitting in the fridge for up to a week!